It's Monday night and Matt's TB test results were negative earlier today. It was another rainy day and the crowd was not happy. A group of us went to the medical facilty to get the results of Saturday's tests. Then it was off to a culture center in the rain. I must say that our bus driver was amazing. He got us through a couple of really tight spots and then finished with a parallel parking job that had the whole bus applauding. It's late and we have been having more internet problems here but I (Robert) was finally able to get through to blogger, though still not able to upload pictures. We have been trying to get our oldest son to post stuff but evidently he has been too busy (not making us very happy with him). So, I thought I would at least post this short little ditty before hitting the hay. The crew is all ready in sleep mode, though I don't think they are fully there by the sounds of Matt's pre-sleep babbling. Tomorrow we have pretty much a free day. Though there is a scheduled visit to the zoo but we did the zoo thing last time and with Matt being, well "Matt the busy", we both aggreed that the zoo was not the thing to do. We would be better off doing just some fun stuff with just the family unit. We are here with ten other families for this segment of the trip and going anywhere is a logistical ordeal. Today's trip to the culture center was a case in point as we had to travel in a large bus and travel back streets and though the place was interesting, it was a wet, sticky, and rainy day and all of the kids were tired and cranky and when your in a group you don't have the freedom to head back to the hotel when it would be best for your situation but you have to wait until everyone is finished with the visit or the guide sets a time to go. By the time we left the cultural center I think everyone was in aggreement that we all would have preferred, under the conditions to have just gone back to the hotel after the medical facility stop. Well, as I have just completed my third yawn of this posting I think it is time to join the others in sleepy land. I hope all of you are doing well. We appreciate all the prayers, and hope our eldest will post the earlier stuff that Melissa has written. Time to catch some ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZs......
No comments:
Post a Comment