So, we sent our second care pack to Matt. We were so blessed that New Day, his host home, sent several pics of him opening his care pack. Their comment at New Day was that "he just loved it!" Our time ticks along on our ad*ption time line...we have had to update and redo several steps due to new regs. Our most recent redo will bump us back another 6 weeks or so. We are still hoping for summer travel. The good news is that His timing is perfect and He is bigger than any obstacles! We have many things we are trying to figure out for decision making purposes regarding my job schedule, childcare, preschool...all which require decisions sooner than later. The only thing we can do is choose to trust Him as we wait and wonder. In the meantime, we pray for this sweet little guy whom we are told is speaking quite well in his native tongue and is a very sweet brother to his foster brother at home.

That look of concentration as Matt opens his package.

This one makes me chuckle because I just so wonder what he is thinking in his 3 year old mind? Like, "how did I get in there?" We made an identical one for Esther too. She loves it and carries it around all the time and talks about Matt.

In this photo, I think he is checking out a pic of Rob quite intently. I wrote him a letter explaining the different items in his package along with our pics. I think he is really checking out his future "Baba's" features.
2 comments:
Precious gifts Melissa, and I mean the pictures for you ;o)
WOW! So wonderful and exciting =) Praying that Matt will be in your arms SOOOOON! =)
Post a Comment