We had a brief bit of snow over the holiday that covered the ground and gave a beautiful, clean, glistening look to our surrounding country side. I think we all enjoy opportunities for clean starts and "do overs". I am so thankful that the Lord gives that to us as such a wonderful, free gift. This time of year, it is easy to think about clean starts as we embark upon a New Year. I am contemplating joining some friends in a fun adventure of 40 & Fabulous...I'll keep you posted as it comes together. Right now...I am just thankful for His new start He gives us each day!!
A Charity Ride to Share Compassion
2 days ago
2 comments:
I too am so thankful for new beginnings. Love ya my friend!
Such sweet pics of the girls! The 40 and fabulous sounds fun! What a gift, forgiveness and washing white as snow (not just once, but over and over).
Post a Comment