Thursday, January 21, 2010

Build the Biggest Sandwich you can eat night!

So, this was the first from my top 40 list to get crossed off. Rules: Build the thickest sandwich you think you can get your mouth around and then prove it!! Being scientifically oriented in our household...we needed to even the odds...is that like an oxymoron? Anyway, we're talking eliminating the variables. It was teeth gap measurement when you open your mouth the largest compared to the height of your sandwich...the winner would be the one with the largest percentage of increase from mouth gap to sandwich size.
Esther fared pretty well, but didn't want her sandwich any thicker than normal...spoil sport!
Evan went for the longest sandwich with the most veggies...at least he enjoyed his meal:O)

Ruthie was fierce competition...attacking her triple decker...130% increase...atta girl!


No surprises here...180% increase of mouth size baby! I think even my mid wife said something to me about the amazing mouth on this guy:O) No wonder I'm always telling him to tone it down!
But here's the biggest surprise of all for you...none of the kids won??? I'll keep you guessing who it was between our remaining two contenders...
All in all, it was a very fun night...although CJ did demand a remeasure...but the evidence had all ready been eaten!!



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The sandwich pictures are too much! I can't believe it's down to the parents of the team. Since, you've had a number of mouth issues I'm going to guess it's Robert!