Monday, February 15, 2010

Knee replacements and Fab 40 updates...



So, my Pappy went in for a surgical procedure last week and then a trip to the ER mid week...so it has kept things hoppin' or crutchin' around here trying to help out and support as we have been his wheels, meals, and other deals. I am glad to report he is on the mend and things are starting to return to normal...whatever that means?!




So, I was supposed to update my Fab 40 list...I don't even know when now...so here it goes:




  • Been reading my new version of my Bible consistently.


  • 2 months with coffee dates with friend(s).


  • Ordered 4 books on my "to read for fun" list, started 1.


  • Climbed Badger 1x, blogged about it, may not do it again...my darn knee still hurts!


  • Missed Chinese New Year celebration due to events listed above.


  • Had a biggest Sandwich night...very fun!


  • Wrote scriptures all over our hall way...kind of exilerating to write on one's walls:O)


  • Bought 2 new face products...one burned...one I liked. Reminds me of a joke I once heard about hockey being so dangerous...too many "face-offs" in one game.


  • Did a compass treasure hunt for Valentine's Day. Ruthie is very good with her directions.


  • Have been recycling more...now do glass...taking milk jugs to another city. I even got a compliment from Rob...one day he said I was doing a nice job with my jugs!


  • Language report of Chinese: know the body parts, know the colors and numbers, 10 verbs & 10 foods...on my way:O)


  • Lost 2 lbs, but probably gained it back this weekend!

15/40 items addressed or completed...1 no go! Ready to start a new week!!

No comments: