Just finished watching that classic with the fam. as we count down until the New Year...a little Risk action going on without me while I take a moment to reflect. Had a chance to hear from household members as they looked back upon the year thinkin' about what might be pleasing to the Lord. Here is what I heard:
* Learned to trust the Lord when He provided for us when our truck died when we were out of town.
*Feel like I've grown more in being patient with others.
*I have more purpose and direction now that I have passion for where I'm heading in the future.
*Have completed a whole year of journaling and quiet time with the Lord and know I have been blessed because of it.
*Have learned to step out in trusting Him when in the past I know I would have stressed more about things.
I hold those reflections as treasures in my heart as we close out this year of 2009. Since Esther can't report for herself, I am thankful for the immense growth and healing that has occurred in her this year. She is completely bonded in our family, has a security in her heart that gives me great joy, and is really just blossoming in so many areas.
Thank-you Lord for your blessings, adventures, and opportunities for growth this year! Bring on 2010!!
A Charity Ride to Share Compassion
2 days ago
1 comment:
Wish I could have seen the movie with you all! Esther has truly grown. Can't wait to see what is ahead with that little girl. I smile looking at that sweet family pic.!
Post a Comment