Some photos of holiday highlights...Esther loves our relaxing pace, opening gifts Christmas day, Alpaca Rob playing Gabriel in our annual Christmas day drama, and lots of jammy, snuggle relaxing time. It doesn't get much better does it? Emmanuel...God with us...Joy to the World for He has come! A time to remember He is the Gift and the gifts He presents us with in our life...our family, our health, our blessings of friends...ahhh He is good! A Merry Christmas to you all and a New Year with inspiration of what He has to come!!!
I love the Lord, my hubby & kids, a beautiful sunset, a walk on the beach, a glass of wine in front of a roaring fire... I thank the Lord for each day I get to be a part of His work!!
4 comments:
Looks like a wonderful Christmas! Love the pictures.
Merry Christmas Mel! Thanks for the pictures!
Melissa, so glad to have spent Christmas with you and enjoy these memories!
Wish I was snuggling with the e team gang right now!
Post a Comment