Hey Melissa! It's Lynda Meyers (you taught Zach, Noah and Jourdan at the homeschool coop in Kennewick)
Looking for contact info for you!
Remember way back when I told you about my book? Well, it's finally come out! You can check it out at www.lettersfromtheledge.com or my blog: www.writeonedge.blogspot.com
Hope you're all well - you look great and Esther has grown so much!! Let's email re: the details of our lives and catch up!
I love the Lord, my hubby & kids, a beautiful sunset, a walk on the beach, a glass of wine in front of a roaring fire... I thank the Lord for each day I get to be a part of His work!!
1 comment:
Hey Melissa! It's Lynda Meyers (you taught Zach, Noah and Jourdan at the homeschool coop in Kennewick)
Looking for contact info for you!
Remember way back when I told you about my book? Well, it's finally come out! You can check it out at www.lettersfromtheledge.com or my blog: www.writeonedge.blogspot.com
Hope you're all well - you look great and Esther has grown so much!! Let's email re: the details of our lives and catch up!
Grace,
Lynda
Post a Comment