So, you can see me there with my buds and my IV pole...but here is the rest of the story! God is healing my body in amazing ways! After 12 days of IV therapy my blood results were so good, the doc pulled my pic line and I was done. Mind you, I was supposed to be on antibiotic therapy for 4 weeks. Miracle of God's healing power #1. This week, I went to ENT to have an invasive ear procedure, which ended up being cancelled because my ear was back in the normal ranges on all accounts! Miracle of God's healing power #2. I shared last entry that in my scripture/journaling the scripture I wrote down before I went into the hospital about the Lord bringing me to "wholeness and healing". Well, I testify to that on these two accounts! I am so thankful for all who have prayed and blessed our family in oh so many ways I could not begin to tell you! My brain is still healing and I am waiting to drive...but oh the joy of being able to walk, hear, play with my kids, eat dinner with my family, and be out in the sunshine again!

Baseball is in full "swing". Yuck, yuck! My favorite outfielder making his moves around the bases.

Back to the soccer field. Ru scored her first goal this spring season over the weekend!!

So, Esther might look like she gained weight? But the truth of the matter is that she has learned the art of fashion layering. One night we counted her layers and she had 7 shirts on and one of them was a fleece jacket. Maybe she has taken to her heritage of layering clothes in the winter cuz she does hate to be cold. Anyway, I enjoyed many of her fashion shows while I was still bed bound...I mean who couldn't be wowed by a princess with antennae?
No comments:
Post a Comment