So how do you tell a 3 year old who thinks it's time to get up at 2am that it is really not time yet? Especially when you really don't speak the same language yet? Well, that is our story on day 3 home...up in the dark...tired during the day...but continuing to make strides on bonding...family relationships...but could sure use some prayer on the sleep front!!! My Mom departs tomorrow and Rob back to work...help!!! Matt and Esther are really doing quite well I think...we are pretty much staying put except for excursions to the store and a short trip to church for the 4th (shown below). Thanks to all for the prayers during our trip...I could tell we were covered...especially on our trip home...I will have to tell a recap story about that later...and other recaps and blessings along the way that I couldn't include because of our trouble blogging. Please continue to pray for us as we adjust...Matt's continued bonding and security...SLEEP....did I mention SLEEP...Esther's security too! Thanks and love to all!!!


2 comments:
By his smiles in the tub he looks like a happy boy!
Yeah! So glad that you are home! We'll continue our prayers for you:)
Post a Comment