Thought I would jot a few things down from my list we have had fun doing this past month or so...a couple of these are from Rob and my 20 year list too.
- Rob and I went on 2 fun date nights to local high school performances: Sound of Music and Grease...I am just amazed at our local high
school talent. CJ is going to take Ruthie to see Grease this weekend, as it was so fun! - We started a family project together: painting our hallway. If you remember, we wrote all over our walls earlier this year. Painting part One was hilarious as long as you don't mind imperfection or extra mess. Esther couldn't quite get the concept of wet paint on the wall...so she stuck to it a couple of time. The boys had roller wars and had competitions of who could paint/jump the highest without hitting the ceiling. Ruthie was focused! PTL we have one who can focus:O) So, we have a couple more paint nights to go as the writing was darker than we thought...but phase one was a success!
- I went to my district's retirement seminar. Felt a little underage...plus a little depressed...since my service time doesn't amount to much since I've almost always worked part time. But I feel more informed anyway.
- We've hosted one bon fire event...
- Taking Ru on a special date this Saturday...English Tea date with my daughter...can't wait!


No comments:
Post a Comment