Saturday, September 12, 2009

First Game Victory!!

Final score was 20 to 14 as the new high school attained its first victory! Ups and downs, but it was a great game. Alpaca Rob and I donned our new high school fan gear and watched CJ make 3 carries, I think, for 16 yards. I am not the stats person...but I think that's what they said. Our local paper is carrying some neat shots of local games...so I added a few of our favorite player on the field, #7. These are much better than our camera could take. I am learning a little more football lingo as times rolls along, but am mostly trying to watch for #7 doing his thing as I keep a busy Esther from rolling off the bleachers:O) Enjoy the pics!

CJ, one of 4 or 5 wide receivers, catches the ball and runs for yardage.


CJ was passed the ball on 4th down and ran the ball 7 yards to make the 1st down.


Here the opposing team tackles him several yards later. Way to make the 1st down buddy! So, the team is now 1-1, which is not too bad without any Seniors...rah team!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Way to go CJ!! Great pictures!!