So, there are things in the life of a teen that constitute rites of passage...driver's education, the first shave, the first sweetheart, and playin' with the big boys. The following pictures conger up many emotions for me...which I would only dribble on if I tried to put them into words. So, I will suffice with letting the pictures do the talking and just say...my boy is growing up!
I love the Lord, my hubby & kids, a beautiful sunset, a walk on the beach, a glass of wine in front of a roaring fire... I thank the Lord for each day I get to be a part of His work!!
3 comments:
That is one handsome young man! I feel your pain Mel ;o)
Thanks and thanks oh friend Jill! I know you know:)
I can totally relate! TV turns 13 in 2 weeks and it's killing me - he's growing up so fast!
BTW - i had pics of him shaving on our blog but he made me take them off!!!
Hang in there...
Post a Comment