Sunday, February 8, 2009

The letter R...these are a few of my favorite things!

I have a friend at http://jill-simplymythoughts.blogspot.com who played a game of naming your favorite 10 things that start with a letter she assigns...mine is the letter R:
1. Ruthie, my wonderful daughter, who is sensitive, kind, and very perceptive.
2. Robert, my fabulous husband, who has a dry British witty type sense of humor that makes me laugh...and he makes great stir fry!
3. Rice...after our trip to Ch*na...I eat it alot more...Jasmine, Yum!
4. Ranier. Not the beer, but the mountain. One of God's majestic creations that is sooo stunningly beautiful and mighty!
5. Reading. Morning time in the Word with God...it Rocks and so does He!
6. Robert C. H. The man who raised me, my Daddy. I am blessed to have him as my neighbor now too. He sings fun songs, likes to dring mocha lates with me, and cheer on the grandkids!
7. Rain. On a hot summer day where I live it doesn't come often, but when it does...ahhh!
8. Rubs. On my shoulders, neck, or feet...anytime! Ahhhh!
9. Relaxing. I have two families close me who have a hot tub. I love to visit, have a glass of wine and soak and chat:)
10.Rest. I'm learning to enjoy this more as I pace my day and find balance in my life. A time in my day where I can reflect briefly, rest my eyes maybe, and let my breath out and thank the Lord and listen:) Wish it could happen every day, but when it does...it's a good thing!

There you have it...my 10 favorite R's that Randomly Racked my brain while Reflecting:)

1 comment:

Jill said...

Thanks for playing along Melissa! That was fun. I also like rain, especially when it is followed by lots of sun ;o)