Esther got new jammies from the C. family who watches her while I work. I have never seen a kid get so into her jammies. She definitely has a fashion spot and gets excited about clothes. But if the clothes have a cool texture...she is all about it!! Which of course these flannels were very fuzzy...so she loved them. Thanks A. for the sweet gift for our sweetie!
So, how does one spend the Sunday afternoon before returning to the routine? By doing something distracting from reality I think! That is what the girls and I did Sunday afternoon. We dragged out doll clothes and dressed stuffed animals and then both girls found some things they wanted to put on too. What fun! All the things I missed out on growing up because I was a Tom boy I can enjoy vicariously through my girls:)
1 comment:
I have read some of your posts and would like to revisit.
If you like reading short stories from an Indian writer, then a visit to my blogs would be an interesting one for you.
Naval Langa
SHORT STORIES by NAVAL LANGA
PAINTINGS GALLERIES
Another Interesting Blog
LIFESTYLE AND RELATIONSHIP
Post a Comment