So, I've had some breakdowns this week at unsuspecting moments when I thought I was pretty good with things. I am feeling pretty OK at this moment...so that is good. It's been a weird week for me that way...where I'm doing fine then out of the blue just kinda overcome with sadness. I guess that is what grieving is...embracing the sadness of a loss. I told AlpacaRob it's like having a miscarriage in that you are anticipating and feeling love for someone you haven't yet met and then that someone will no longer be coming. So that's it...it's time to move on. Whether the Lord has a little Joseph out there waiting to be part of our family yet we do not know. We are taking one step at a time with decisions that need to be made for next school year for me and other plans that were on hold while we waited.
5 comments:
Melissa,
I am praying for you - it brings tears to my eyes b/c i remember having those same types of days. It's so unexpected sometimes but the loss is so real and so are the feelings...
God Bless,
Kirsten
Thanks for the prayers Kirsten. It's nice to know my feelings and responses are in the realm of normal:)
Melissa, I'm so sorry for your grief! I'm praying for you and the whole family. Love you!
Melissa,
So sorry to hear about your grief. I still think about the 3 we almost adopted...and then I pray for them. Their story took another sad turn. I am looking forward to being in the presence of the Lord and having these mysteries revealed. I'm praying for you, your family, and Joseph.
Blessings to you.
Shalah
Hi Mel, your letter is "R"...have fun!
I was sorry I missed you today at school.
Post a Comment