In the Land of Four...great hiding spots are found in Hide and Go Seek when you cover your eyes and can't see anyone.

In the Land of Four...the first Christmas performance at one's school is the most exciting ever!

In the Land of Four...I just love love love my teacher and ask each morning...preschool day?

The Land of Four has surprises and newness each and every day. How blessed are we that we get to experience 2 sets of four...I think it was Elisha who asked for a double portion of blessing...Ess and Matt are our double portion:O) Merry Christmas to all!!
And may the Land of Four come visit your house this holiday season and give you fresh eyes to see His Joy all around us!!!
1 comment:
Oh how I long for that 'doubled' blessing, too! I know we have only been home shy of 7 mos... but Khloe NEEDS a playmate!! I could go back in a heart-beat if the funds were there. All in HIS perfect timing! <><
Love seeing these photos of Matt in your home and with his family. We are both so blessed to have our NewDay sweeties home with us this Christmas. Have a blessed week and a Happy New Year! <><
Hugs,
Tanya
P.S.>> love the 'crazy hair' photo in the post below. too funny!!! :)
Post a Comment