Sunday, May 2, 2010

Soccer Season Comes to a close...

Ruthie's first season of spring soccer came to a close this week. They lost only one game all season...these girls were terrific. This was Ru's first year playing big girl soccer with a net and she grew leaps and bounds during the season. We were very proud of her! Of course, she wants to play again next season. Coach Sergio and the girls after the last game...one girl missing.

A typical windy day for the spring soccer season...can you see Ruthie?



Ruthie and those fast feet fighting for the ball.




Ruthie was a fantastic goalie! We were impressed with her aggressive goal tending. She made the save on this one...way to go Ruthie!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ruthie, You're the girl!!! What great pics of you in action. I almost feel like I was there! You folks sure get the wind!

Ginger said...

Just checking in on you, Melissa! :) I wish I had more time for blogging. I am so happy to hear that you will be getting Matt soon. I'm praying for you. Don't worry about retirement, we may not be here by then...I miss you. Tell your lovely family Hi for me and I miss them too.

Love, Ginger