Wednesday, March 31, 2010

More sweet news from afar...

I had shared a blog or two back how the Lord blessed us with a friend's daughter doing an internship at New Day...this picture is courtesy of her...thanks Ariel! And there is more good news! The director at New Day emailed us and told us a professional photographer, who works at New Day, has been doing a photo story of Matt over the past year and would like to know if we would be interested in her doing a book about him for us? Oh would we!! Yes!! The photographer would like to complete the book and send it to us after we complete our journey so that Rob and I can be included in the final chapter. It is incidences like this that leave me in awe of how the Father works out these unforeseen blessings that are so wonderfully sweet! His perfect timing and abundance often blows me away in that He goes beyond with special things I did not even imagine. All I can say is "Thank-you Jesus!"

2 comments:

Jill said...

Mathias' story is amazing! God must have some big plans for this little guy. What wonderful confirmations all the way through this journey!!

Mel said...

Thanks for the encouraging words Jill...we think so too!