A few weeks back I hosted an owl workshop at my school. I was astounded with the unique features the owl has been given. Did you know a Snowy Owl has such amazing hearing that he can pin point a mouse buried two feet in the snow and scoop him up with his perfectly designed talons? The more I learn about God's creatures...the more I am awed by their specific design for the purposes they were created for. It should not surprise any of us that He designed each of us for a uniquely created purpose as well. While there may be scientists out there that would argue for a creature's ability to evolve into something more complicated over years and years...I would argue that it is God's artistic design and ordered nature that has created features on our earth that science, even now, has not the ability to unravel. Do you ever feel like you are being watched? As we approach this day of Thanksgiving...I am ever so thankful that I am being watched...day in and day out...by a Creator who loves me...who sent his Son for me...and who created me for a unique purpose that He continues to prepare me to fulfill. Happy Thanksgiving everyone!
A Charity Ride to Share Compassion
2 days ago
1 comment:
yippee!!!
just in case I didn't tell you that before!!
Looking forward to meeting Jonathan's new playmate!
God bless
Jamera and Jonathan
Post a Comment