Thursday, August 20, 2009

Recap IV...the perfect ending

So, our summer of adventure and fun ended with a bang. Our dear friends the W family came to our fair cities for a week of visiting and escaping to the mountains. I did not include any pictures of the mountains as I enjoyed the relationship time much more...so my pics are of moments savored together. It is hard to have close friends move away...and far away at that. It was so sweet to reunite and parting held such sweet sorrow. Until next time W family...we had an awesome time...thanks for coming all that way to share time with us!!!

The J family...also our close friends with whom we shared our lovely mountain lodge.
The lodge was so perfect for three families with many kiddos. Can you believe we survived with 15 bodies, 2 toilets, and only 1 shower? Now that's what I call roughing it!!


Hanging out in the morning before we got going on the days adventure...


Guys in party shirts! Need any more be said?


Ice cream bonding at its best! Our two daughters and theirs had such fun together...pollies, Barbies, and dress up...doesn't get any better than girly girl fun:)


So, off to celebrate some young person's birthday together...a little spicy fun and a night on the town! All our love to you W fam...we miss you all ready!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

It looks like you have had a very full and fun summer. I am a bit jealous ;o) I am hoping we can get together soon, I have missed you my friend!