Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Glasses...

Esther has had her glasses now for about 3 weeks. By about 8pm she takes them off and hands them to us to let us know she is done. Right away there were certain things she examined very closely like she had not seen it to that level of detail before. She also had some tripping issues, as her depth perception was effected...but she adjusted quickly. A two year old in glasses is a little tricky in that any touch emits usually gooey finger prints that I don't always see and she doesn't tell me...probably reminds her of her old blurry world, so she doesn't complain. So, I thought I would share a few pics of our intellectual girl with her new look...pretty cute eh? Of course, I'm the biased mom who always thinks that;O)

No loose teeth yet!


I love to pretend I'm a doctor.


My new favorite veggie...buttery corn on the cob. We have since learned to remove glasses before eating!!

1 comment:

Jill said...

So cute!
Happy Anniversary!!