Tuesday, December 30, 2008

There's no place like home for the holidays...

We have had such an awesome Christmas Break. I hope you have too! These are just some highlight of our time...

It's stocking time...nothing better than my cup of java, my new jogging suit, and a comfy pair of slippers to open up the Christmas morning fun! Hey K.A., do you notice my cool coffee mug? It's my favorite!


There's that handsome dude getting ready for his favorite meal...breakfast! Followed closely by lunch, dinner, snack time, etc. Chef Robert did it up for Christmas breakfast, with made to order omlettes!


E-man is stoked about a new battle game for the computer. A little sugar in the form of dark chocolate, a little caffeine, and a little computer makes E-man a very happy boy!!


Esther is very pleased with her new lady bug mug! Notice the talent with sippy balancing trick?


Yes!!! Nerds and chocolate...who needs anything more!! I think Alpaca Rob is noting that it is Dove chocolate and ready to pounce...


And who is this lobster handed man? This is PJ the Engineer, who also poses as a great veggie chef. We ate Christmas dinner at their family's home. Thanks for hosting J fam!


Sitting down to Christmas dinner with great friends, family, and food.


Alpaca Rob and Georgie the pooch are both tuckered out after a big meal.


Can you say Wii anyone? We have had more fun Wiing over Christmas. Our Wii Mii characters have been competing against each other each day on Wii fit. If you have no idea of what I am referring to...no problem:)

1 comment:

Cheri said...

This is great! I'm going to enjoy following this adventure... I *LOVE* the family photo, it's lovely! I will be checking back often.

XXOO